The following rules apply only for direct reservations, ie reservations that are made by phone, email or on hotelpetit.dk official booking page. Note that special (stricter) rules apply if you book through another booking source (eg. travel agency, tour operator, another online booking system), and you should therefore check the conditions of cancellation directly on the system where you book.
Normal reservations without credit card guarantee
Should you not check in before 6:00 p.m. on day of arrival, the reservation will be cancelled, unless later arrival time has been agreed. In addition, the hotel reserves the right to charge the first night if the room can not be sold to new customers.
Direct reservations with credit card guarantee (e.g. late arrivals)
You can cancel at no cost until 4:00 p.m. on day of arrival. If the reservation is cancelled before the deadline and the guest does not come, only the first night’s price will be charged, regardless of how many nights are booked. The booking will then be cancelled for the following nights.
Note: this is valid only for direct booking. If you book through other sources (e.g. Booking.com/ Hotels.com) normally you have to cancel one or more day in advance to avoid penalties, whose amount can be the total price of stay.
Package rates for 2 or more nights (e.g. miniferie/short breaks and weekend packages)
Unless otherwise noted in the booking confirmation, the reservation is cancelled at no cost until 4:00 p.m. on day of arrival. If the reservation is not cancelled before the deadline, and the guest does not come, 50% of the total price will be charged. The reservation will be cancelled for the entire period.
When booking four rooms or more special cancellation and prepayment conditions may be required, and will be notified in writing to the customers. If the customers do not accept to fulfill the conditions, the reservation is cancelled by the hotel.
Larger groups as well as meetings
The hotel follows the agreement between HORESTA (hotel and restaurant trade organization) and DRF (Danish travel agency association), unless otherwise agreed with the person responsible for booking. The rules can be found here.
Normal rates and special deals
- The prices shown in the examples are prices per person in a double room shared by 2 people in low season. Current prices vary depending on the selected dates, room type, number of persons in the room, booking date and may be higher (for example, supplement for single room is always applicable).
- The offers are normally valid only for direct bookings, i.e. bookings made on our own online booking system, or by contacting us by phone or email.
- In some periods, a minimum length of stay (e.g. 2 or more nights) may be required.
- All our special offers are usually only available from mid September to mid April, but depending on availability and demand, they may also be offered on other times of the year (supplements may apply).
- We do not sell all our rooms at special rates. Therefore, it is possible that the offers are not available on your desired dates.
- One can check on our online booking system if package deals or special rates are available on a specific period. If not, you may contact us and we’ll recommend a period when they are available.
- In some periods, we can publish promo codes that are only available for a limited number of guests. All promo codes are valid only for online bookings made on our own website. If a promo code does not provide access to special conditions, it means that it is not valid or it has expired, or that the booking date, the date of stay, the rate type, or room type is outside the range of applicability for the given promo code. In other words, all promo codes can only be redeemed by making a valid advance reservation on Hotel Petit’s online booking system.
- Unless otherwise agreed (eg small groups), the stay is not paid in advance and the booking may (if booked directly with us) be canceled until arrival date. Find more information about our cancellation policy above.
- The menu included in the packages is a set menu, decided by the restaurant chefs. Input a note in your reservation if you have special dietary needs (e.g. food allergies). Drinks are not included. The day when to eat at which restaurant will be set depending on the restaurants’ capacity.
- We sell “Skagen Pass” on behalf of Skagen’s Tourist Bureau and follow the rules and conditions set by the Tourist Bureau. Discounts are available when purchasing tickets for at least 2 different attractions.