The small print
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- credit card information related to the reservation (the data are encrypted, and we delete them shortly after departure)
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require some personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, in particular for the following reasons::
- internal records related to reservations and payments.
- to improve our products and services.
- to target web ads and try to avoid them being shown to customers who are not interested in our products.
- to send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, and you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- to contact you for market research.
- to customize the website
Consent and control over your personal information
By making a reservation at the hotel, you agree that we use your personal information to provide the service you have booked and that we may contact you in connection with your stay. We will delete your data within one year after the period in which we are obliged to keep them (for example, tax authorities require that all information about sales and customers be kept for 5 years). We will not contact you for any other reason unless you have given a specific consent.
We will not sell, distribute or lend your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You can request that the personal information which we hold about you. If you want a copy of the information we have, or if you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us (contact information is displayed in the footer below).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other web sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.